What's new

A Walk In The Park (PLEASE COMMENT)

slickhare

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 26, 2005
Messages
678
Reaction score
10
Location
cali
so i took a walksee a while ago and i've finally gotten around to gettin the pics on my computer :mrgreen: have a look and PLEASE COMMENT!

100_0480.jpg


100_0488.jpg


100_0563.jpg


100_0493.jpg


100_0554.jpg
 
The first shot is waaaay to big. If I were on my desktop I could handle it (the 19" CRT is still at 1856 by something rez, don't feel like changing it back :-P), but on a 12.4" iBook G3 running 1024*786, I can't even really tell what it is. The second shot is nice though. The power line shots remind me of some pictures I took a few days ago of one of those big metal power line towers, I actually took a few pics of the rusty "high voltage no climbing sign" as well.
 
Jimee said:
The first shot is waaaay to big. If I were on my desktop I could handle it (the 19" CRT is still at 1856 by something rez, don't feel like changing it back :-P), but on a 12.4" iBook G3 running 1024*786, I can't even really tell what it is. The second shot is nice though. The power line shots remind me of some pictures I took a few days ago of one of those big metal power line towers, I actually took a few pics of the rusty "high voltage no climbing sign" as well.

yeah sorry bout that first shot :( i don't have ps on this computer so i can't really fix it... but thanks for the comment tought :D
 
I really like the high-voltage one a lot, to be brutally honest the others leave me a little cold though. That third one is really cool though!

Rob
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom