What's new

A walk in the woods

AIRIC

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
4,801
Reaction score
83
Location
Brooklin, Ontario, Canuckia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My wife and I inherited a nephew and niece for the day so where was my first choice to take them? Yup! The Marsh. :)

sa9108.jpg


sa9117.jpg


sa9119.jpg


sa9122.jpg


sa9758.jpg


...and what would a trip to the marsh be without a Heron shot or two :)
sa9780.jpg


sa9776.jpg


Thanks for looking,

Eric
 
Another awesome series.. And ya throw in a Heron , just because. Man.. I am still crow hunting, and not heron hunting. Your all killing me.
Great shots Eric.
 
AIRIC said:
... inherited a nephew and niece for the day ...

:mrgreen:

Lovely photos once again. These kids are blessed with Uncle Eric and the beautiful memory he creates for them ... when they will be old and grey, they will still love to look at Uncle Eric's photos from "way back when we were kids"! I am just sure!

I like the second very much "Come, birdie, come, here I am, come, come!" and the fifth.

All in all, I must say their coats stand out nicely against the muted colours of a wood in late autumn.
 
sweet shots eric! looks like the kids had a great time :D
yes indeed beautiful memories for the kids to look back at
nice heron shots too :thumbsup:
thanks for sharing
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom