A Woman on a Bridge

plentygood

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I haven't posted in a while, so I figured I'd post one that I'm a little on the fence about. I'd appreciate any advice, opinions, critiques, etc. Thanks. :)

EXIF
Canon 30D
30mm
f4.5
1/3200
Desaturated, tone adjustments, sharpening, and film grain in PP

WalkingtheBridged.jpg

Very cool, I like the extreme depth of field, and the detail captured by the lighting, like all the bolts and rivets in the bridge. Wow taken at f4.5! What was the ISO? If taken just a slit second later you might have gotten the woman in the light and not in the shadow. I think the photo is great. The woman is a little lost in photo, but over all great effect, feel and composition. - peace tjd

Very cool, I like the extreme depth of field, and the detail captured by the lighting, like all the bolts and rivets in the bridge. Wow taken at f4.5! What was the ISO?

The original looks more like it was taken at f4.5. I oversharpened it in editing partly to get sharper detail, but mainly to induce more noise. ISO 500.

The River Market in exotic* Little Rock, AR, US. With the new Clinton Presidential Library like 5 blocks down, the city has started trying to beef up the River Market area by building/restoring "the six bridges".

* = :roll:

i like it (especially the tones) but like said, the woman is kinda lost in the picture. i'd like to know what it looks like if she were standing in more light.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back