A World Untold

M3l0diks0ul

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
IM000291.jpg

I am hardly a professional here, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. I've looked through many of your posts and it seems like many of them are really missing a theme or a focus. I just see pictures that really don't tell a story. What kind of mood, emotion, story, etc are you trying to convey to the viewer in each of these? For me, all I've really felt by these posts are snap shots that leave me emotionless and don't really hold my interest very long. I think of the ones that I've seen posted here, the one that starts to go beyond a snapshot is the one of the piano and sheetmusic.

Again, just my .02

This picture reminds me of a lot of the time I spent in the woods as a kid. It is a bit lacking in contrast, but it's still interesting - almost abstract - just textures.

I agree with the others about the contrast, I also think it would have been better if you had composed it so the branches coming from the right were not in the shot.

i think there are a few distracting elements in this picture,and judjing by the trees, i think it needs a bit of a tweek on the verticals, agree about the contrast.

how do i increase the contrast. this is a new camera. I have an hp m407 photosmart. there is no option on the camera to increase the contrast. but there is like EV Compensation is that the same. increasing the contrast does what to the photo?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back