A year at the BWC (56k)

lostprophet

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
As I have now been going to the BWC for 1 year I thought I'd post some old and some new shots and the fact that I'm bored

Otters

yomqwm.jpg

yonh55.jpg

yru2xd.jpg

yru2xx.jpg

ythpa7.jpg

ytr4lv.jpg

Foxes

ypudks.jpg

yomqpr.jpg

ythpaf.jpg

ytir51.jpg

ytqol8.jpg

ytvd0a.jpg

y67rga.jpg

y67rhn.jpg

Badgers

ytir5f.jpg

ytzdkf.jpg

Polecat

yonh58.jpg

Weasel

ytvcw6.jpg

Stoat

yom03z.jpg

Red Squirrel

yp0ll7.jpg

yp0ll5.jpg

Water Vole

y6hufz.jpg

fun pics

troyandI.jpg

_MG_3319.jpg

_MG_9951.jpg

yp0lq0.jpg

CMJA0055.jpg

I am just going to stare at these for a few hours
Fantastic work!

ps - sounds like you need something new - ever thought about taking a trip to Woben?

Wow...
wow...
I feel expletives coming on, but I'll try to stick with just ... wow.

wow.

Yayyyyy! As soon as I saw the title, I was hoping it was a 'retrospective'. It's wonderful to see so many of your beautiful wildlife shots all in one thread (with some alltime faves mixed in there). I, for one, am glad you were bored and posted these

I am just going to stare at these for a few hours
Fantastic work!

ps - sounds like you need something new - ever thought about taking a trip to Woben?

cheers

you mean there are other places with animals???
well I'm about 99% sure I'll be there again this sunday, been planning a trip to woben for a while but just never get round to going

Wow...
wow...
I feel expletives coming on, but I'll try to stick with just ... wow.

wow.

cheers

Yayyyyy! As soon as I saw the title, I was hoping it was a 'retrospective'. It's wonderful to see so many of your beautiful wildlife shots all in one thread (with some alltime faves mixed in there). I, for one, am glad you were bored and posted these

thanks

Very cool! I sure wish a few of these were a little bigger. A few of them are only 2x my desktop icons. :( An with such wonderful images... Really great stuff! Good enough that I want to check out all the details and spend some time with them...

Bifurcator - follow the link to Hardpoint photography in LP's sig - (its the banner) shots are in there larger :)

Very cool! I sure wish a few of these were a little bigger. A few of them are only 2x my desktop icons. :( An with such wonderful images... Really great stuff! Good enough that I want to check out all the details and spend some time with them...

I normally put photos up that when you click on them they link to the higher res versions, but as there were so many and most of them were old shots and I was feeling lazy I didn't! :lol:

But as Overread says just click the banner and click on the wildlife section

couse the downside is getting out of Hardpoint photography once you are in there - its very very hard - you just can't leave!

couse the downside is getting out of Hardpoint photography once you are in there - its very very hard - you just can't leave!

The trick is to not look at The Utterly Butterlys, Team Guinot or the Harlequin Hearts ;-)

Most reactions

Back