What's new

Abandoned Home (C&C)

skiboarder72

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jan 17, 2005
Messages
2,111
Reaction score
82
Location
Greenville, SC
I would love some critique and feedback on this image! Shot with my Nikon D300 w/ 18-200mm VR

dsc5575jl7.jpg
 
great pic.

how do you like the Nikon 18-200mm. i have heard some bad review but it seems like such a key lense.

i am sure it is better then my kit lense though....any thoughts.
 
love the processing the house looks a bit centered but because of the over growth behind and on the sides of it, it really works. nice photograph
 
I like the content, but the house looks out of place due to the contrast between it and foliage, not that there's really anything you can do about that. I think this would have been a great color HDR canidate.

Get any interiors?
 
This one is freakin awesome!

Love the desaturation and the movement of the tall grass. Nice contrast in the clouds as well.
 
nice shot :thumbup:. The building lacks dominance though, although it is brighter than its surroundings, the lack of contrast lets the eye wander from it. The dark patch of sky in the top right is distracting too.
 
I'm actually not a huge fan of the over-processing. Makes me wonder what it really looks like.
 
thanks for your comments guys!

It was pretty boring in color so I did some dodging and burning along with a b&w conversion
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom