Abandoned house

becca

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
A friend and I found this abandoned house about a year ago during a trip to a supposedly haunted location in a small town in Texas. We were going to go in, but chickened out. :) It was very creepy, even during the day.

house02.jpg

house11.jpg

house12.jpg

house15.jpg

Oh, but WHAT a photo opportunity! Wow. I like these photos sooooo much! And the black and white does them justice. (Is this the second thread in a row in which I, of all people, praise the b+w conversion??? Something must be shifting inside me......).

Great series. I would have gone in...specially being a haunted place. Very nice images.

nice shots!

i'd have been all over that...i love rummaging through abandoned structures. hey, give me a chance to photograph a ghost and i'm there! ;)

Very nice shots.....I too have a so called "haunted house" pretty near by. I did take some night vision photos of it the other night. I'll have to post them soon.

JonMikal said:
nice shots!

i'd have been all over that...i love rummaging through abandoned structures. hey, give me a chance to photograph a ghost and i'm there! ;)

.........count me in too.

JonMikal said:
nice shots!

I'll also be part of the ghost busters team... :thumbup:

texas chainsaw massacre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! O_O

Thanks, everyone :)

LaFoto, these actually weren't conversions. I shot them with b & w film and my friend's Minolta.

Once it gets over being so damned hot down here, I definitely plan on going back and getting more. I did peek in the window, and it was weird to see someone's old furniture still there.

Most reactions

Back