Abercrombie Store Photos

eric-holmes

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Everytime I am in that store, I spend more time looking at the pictures and not the clothes. I would love to take some pics like they do for their advertisement. This particular trip I was intrigued at the background behind these models. Anyone have a clue as to if it is a specific background or some texture applied in post? These are cell pics so excuse the quality. http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/eric-holmes/e9f9b1ab.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i125/eric-holmes/cfe8088b.jpg

Last edited:
You could always fake it too with some faux texture in a layer background. You can find them on flickr in the commons.

I does not look like fabric to me. It looks like vinyl flooring, to be honest. The pattern looks similar to slab granite. It could actually be slab granite. It could also quite,quite easily be green screen work,,with the backdrop dropped in.

I does not look like fabric to me. It looks like vinyl flooring, to be honest. The pattern looks similar to slab granite. It could actually be slab granite. It could also quite,quite easily be green screen work,,with the backdrop dropped in.

This would be simple if you have funds like AF

Yep. Could be.

If it was vinyl flooring, I wonder how you would keep it flat looking and not shiny.

This would be simple if you have funds like AF

You'd be surprised how cheap fashion companies can be with stuff like that.. (i've worked in the fashion biz for over 15 years) I doubt they'd have that kind of budget for actual slabs of granite. Probably used something they already had lying around.

Most reactions

Back