? about a camera

BAK61

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
has anyone ever seen or used an Argus 3D camera...its really not 3D, but stereo...uses 35mm film. no special processing....comes with a stereo viewer....thanks in advance BAK

Google is your friend. Have not used one, but seems to date from the time when Argus was (is) a name punted between low end manufactures. Looks like it was usually sold under the "Loreo" badge. Good fun for $10, $20 if I was desperate.

stereo and "3d" are the same thing.

There are quite a few stereo camera made by argus... you'll have to be more specific.

Most 35mm stereo cameras adhere to the 1/2 frame realist format. Viewers and slide holders are available on ebay.

to me 3D is more of a lenticular print...stereo is 2 side by side images utilizing some sort of viewer.....my point was, is this camera worth having for fun? or not worth the time of day.....

How much is fun worth?

just got outbid by more than i am willing to go....oh well....looked neat though...i guess i'll go for either the pentax auto 110, or a trip 35...

to me 3D is more of a lenticular print...stereo is 2 side by side images utilizing some sort of viewer.....my point was, is this camera worth having for fun? or not worth the time of day.....

Well you better call james cameron, because he keeps saying it's 3d. ;)

If you are interested in stereo photography, I'd recommend one of these:

17251242_8b214ff217_z.jpg

It's called the "sputnik," it's a stereo TLR style camera from Russia. It shoots medium format 6x6 slides, which are AMAZING.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back