Absolutely amazing fog

jsecordphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
boathouse.jpg

Yesterday was awesome. Fog is one of my favorite things when out shooting landscapes, and the fog yesterday afternoon was some of the craziest I've ever seen. It went from being right around 20-30 degrees every day to in the 60's, with a lot of rain in the morning. Once the rain cleared out, the lakes and ponds had amazing, thick fog.

I've driven by this boathouse countless times, and always wanted a photo of it. I got super lucky in that the fog didn't shroud the boathouse and closer to shore, but completely enveloped the rest of the lake.

This has a very ethereal feel to it.

Wow--mirror-smooth water...just like a sheet of mirror! And the way that fog comes in just beyond the building--FREAKY!!! What an interesting photo....just so "perfect" and so weirdly...well...not the normal I guess.

Really cool pic! I remember the old jingle............... you can trust your car to the man who wears the star, the big red Texaco star!!

Fantastic shot. Just so calm and ethereal feeling.

Thanks everyone! This was one of those moments that I couldn't believe how perfect the scene was. I love going somewhere new and getting a photo I like right away, but there's something special about seeing a spot a thousand times, and then finally have everything line up for a good photo.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back