What's new

Abstract Attempt Number Two

Joined
Oct 4, 2011
Messages
10,726
Reaction score
5,468
Location
The Beautiful Hills of East Tennessee
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
LOL guess I'm not the only one excited to try out some new techniques :)

Love the lines and colors in this. The blue in the bottem left is just so rich.
 
Great comp. w/ the lines leading my eye through the shot!! That blue is awesome!! Crazy saturation or true to life color? Either way I like it.
 
Nice image. I too love the color in this one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #7
Thanks, all--good to know I'm evidently on the right track here. I knew *I* liked it!

Great comp. w/ the lines leading my eye through the shot!! That blue is awesome!! Crazy saturation or true to life color? Either way I like it.

No saturation in post; this was actually a morning glory that was still curled up, so it was essentially like several blue layers on top of each other, and I think that's what makes it look so super-saturated.
 
This works well as an abstract. I think it might be even better if you make it a little more abstract by cloning out some detail like little spots that are lighter or darker than the surrounding area.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom