Abstract Dandelion

Mohain

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.gtbphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been going through my archives (my disk is full :confused:) and found this which I'd left previously untouched. Does it work?

_MG_2432.jpg

Cheers,

Mohain

Yes, yes, yes - it does! It SURE works!!!
How was this taken?
My very close dandelion photos were taken in the reversed lens technique.
Mine still have their colour, though ... little enough there to begin with, so I can as well leave it, I tell myself.
Though I must admit that this treatment is nice, too!!!!!!!

I like it! I could see it blown up in one of these 'religious quote frames' you usually find in public places! Lighting is good and I like the blur around the focus point!

Macro Lens?

Thanks for the comments :)

It was shot with a 50mm f1.8 and a full set of Kenko extention tubes (which I think gives greater than 1:1 magnification). DOF is razor thin and the 'colour' shot had wicked green/red fringing hence the mono conversion.

I like this one very much, the dof and repitition in the fuzzy parts (don't know what they're called :blushing:) really make it for me

indeed it does work well. i enjoyed seeing it!

I think it would make a great poster sized print! Well done.

I love this photo. What a great technique! I agree with all above- it has real poster potential. It is so cool.....

Yep, it definitely works! I really like the dof you chose. Nicely done.

Oops! I wasn't ignoring you all, I had to take an unpexpected 'holiday' for a week and I had not internet connection :(

Thanks for the comments all, I appreciate them :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back