What's new

Abstract Forms (2 more from DC)

clarinetJWD

The Naked Spammer
Joined
May 11, 2005
Messages
5,787
Reaction score
98
Location
Houston, TX
1. Abstraction
Abstractionforum.jpg


B. Caramel Toffee
Tilesforum.jpg
 
I'm still struggling to find out what 1 really is ... light fixture of sorts?

I like 2. Well done. A "genuine Dombrowski" !
 
#1 looks like track lighting with an air/heating vent above it. Nice shot.
 
the second one could be a winner, if it just had a wee bit of more DOF.
the first one is not too abastract for me, but still nice :)
 
Love the 2nd, the first one is confusing.
 
Dude....how did you see these. Holy moly. I remember the table shot, but that first one...love it.
 
The first one is fantastic! Both look great.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom