What's new

Abstract Pic - What do you think?

keith204

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 20, 2007
Messages
1,643
Reaction score
2
Location
Bolivar, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
You can probably tell what I did here... no photoshop of course, but see if you can guess, and tell me what you think. I like it more the 2nd, 3rd, and etc. times I look at it. It seems to really capture me, so that I keep looking back at it.

Any thoughts?

drive.jpg
 
Ah. Cool. A "Zoomer" :D!
We have a whole theme-thread on "Zoomers and Shakers" in our Photo Themes (somewhere) ... I might go look for you and bump it for you and you could then put your "zoomer" in there, too!?
 
long shutter time, hang camera outside car window while driving, right?
 
long shutter time, hang camera outside car window while driving, right?
super close...

tripod on truck floorboard, aperture set large to blur out the bugs on the window, and 30 second shutter on my way to taco bell :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom