What's new

Abstract pics, right here >>>

1, 2, 5, 6 :thumbsup:
 
like them all but the 2nd is my favorite one :thumbup:
 
hey thanks guys, i apprieciate it. Jonk, yea your right, these arn't technically abstract... i tend to use the word loosely sometimes, especially to non photographers.... so when they say...."why the hell did you take a pic of an old rusty fan?"..... i just say "its abstract!"....then they sort of get it!

Cheers :D
 
I really like all of them but my favourite is the second one! I love the colours in it!!
 
There are some really good ones in here. I love abtracts also.
 
nice stuff in here arch...
sweet textures, color, b/ws
awesome work :D
tfs
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom