Abstract

blackphoenix

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's been awhile since I've been taking photos due to some serious life events. I'm getting back into it and will be starting photography school soon. This is a random fun piece I did just for the heck of it. C&C still welcomed! :05.18-flustered:
33515729038_c180d2c677_z.jpg

I'm glad you're going to photography school. This image is indeed random and I have no idea what it's supposed to be. A monster can on a half-rotten apple on a linoleum floor with a blue/cyan cast and a weird vignette? You're experimenting and that's cool. Some day you'll have a real vision about the kinds of images you want to create and you'll look back on this time fondly. My advice is don't delete anything, ever.

Glad you made the decision to go to photography school. Having a good foundation is the most important aspect of any career choice.

On the image, IMO one of the better ones you've posted. It's quirky originality grabs the viewers attention, and the processing adds to the effect. An image doesn't have to make sense to be good. My only suggestion would be to crop a little more off the bottom.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back