abstraction?

anua

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.portretowa.pl
the almost abstract images created by 'pure reality' are always suprising me -;))

c10.jpg

check this one, he he -;)

lyzki.jpg

these are two horizontal pics sticked together -;)

fir1.jpg

comments and suggestions are always welcome -;)

Well, what is the first then? It looks like the detail of a very shiny car to me (wish mine were as shiny - ever...! :roll:), but then I can't tell what the thin horizontal lines are.

Neither do I know what I see in Photo 3.

I do know however what Photo 2 is. Washing up is my best hated job in the house, next to cleaning the floors, and washing dirty clothes and ironing, and putting things away and and and and and.

Brilliant idea.
Why wasn't it MINE??! Waaiiiiil! :cry:

:D
thanks for comments everyone !

Well, what is the first then? It looks like the detail of a very shiny car to me (wish mine were as shiny - ever...! ),

he he, keen eye, la Foto!
its a reflection of the car reflected in headlamp of a mate's car...(im little lost here... -;) )
the headlamp was very, very shiny.....as the whole car :shock:.....i think this is the most shiny car i've seen in my life - he cleans it all the time!
(sometimes i think he even cleans its tyres in secret! -;))))

"where do you find a pile of forks and spoons?

it was an old field(?)canteen at the painting plainair for young people, i was there as a art/philosophy of art teacher for two weeks -;)
(thanks 'The World '!.. - it was only two weeks... -;)

i believe 3 to be a curtain blowing out of the window in the wind perhaps?

got me! -;)

Upstairs - downstairs :)

Well, no, I am sure this one leads upstairs.

And the "famous" curtain flying again :).

Abstraction could become a new secret ongoing theme with my photos, too, I think. I like the idea (and your outcome!).

Most reactions

New Topics

Back