What's new

Abu Dhabi Nights

akhdar

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 1, 2008
Messages
41
Reaction score
0
This is the view from my old flat windows,
sorry for the horizon not leveled well

its a view of a hestorical place called Al Huson, "the fort" in the heart of the city , mixed with new buildings
IMG_0274.JPG
 
I have more of the same area in my gallery and posts if u like to see more of it
;)
 
I love this photo! The lights on the buildings, the twinkling lights on the ground.. Fantastic shot!
 
Wow great shot....I love the start rings around the light.
 
Fantastic shot here - very well caught!

David
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom