What's new

Across the tracks, literally

seemoo

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 4, 2006
Messages
184
Reaction score
0
Location
Glendale, CA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just moved and got a chance to explore the area a bit. I found this across the train tracks from where I live...

Let me know what you think.

thanks

1349792872_24a18a3b11_o.jpg
 
Wow, nice find. I wonder if you could level the picture just a bit more; seems to me like everything is leaning a bit to the right. Its like just a hair... Other than that, very nice find and picture. :)
 
thanks. I will give that a try.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom