Acrylic mounting

Vancouver BC or Vancouver Washington? Those of us between the two need to know. lol :greenpbl:

I think if I would have meant WA I would have specified that because 99% don't know there's a Vancouver in WA.

I meant BC

It's sorta like if I asked where's a good place to buy vodka in Moscow and you ask Moscow Russia or Idaho?

Thanks! That's great help! I can't believe I didn't think of that instead of using a photography forum.

They should close down this forum. Anyone who needs info or comments on anything should just phone Nikon or canon or the Sony store. Or adorama.

Don't you think I've not already called a bunch of labs?

This forum is a joke

No I didn't think you had already called. You didn't say in your OP that you had.

I'm sorry your query did not get answered, but not all questions as specific as yours do. That's a chance you take.

No doubt, we are laughing at the joke, right along with you.

Last edited:
I think if I would have meant WA I would have specified that because 99% don't know there's a Vancouver in WA.

I meant BC

Pro Tip: Include your location in your visible profile information. It makes it a lot easier to give advice some times.

Beau Photo.

It's sorta like if I asked where's a good place to buy vodka in Moscow and you ask Moscow Russia or Idaho?​

Any kid gong to Washington State University could tell you where that is.

... lighten up some, it makes taking photos easier.

So........Does anyone know where one can get large prints mounted on Acrylic in Vancouver, British Columbia?

So........Does anyone know where one can get large prints mounted on Acrylic in Vancouver, British Columbia?
Despite your snarky attitude, I did actually answer your question. How's about actually reading the responses you get to a question? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

tirediron said:
Despite your snarky attitude, I did actually answer your question. How's about actually reading the responses you get to a question? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

I saw you "Beau Photo" sentence but didn't realize that was an answer. I thought that was your signature.

Most reactions

Back