ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

Not the best shots in the world but not bad for a first attempt with a 300mm from the stands.
Baronssix.jpg

Baronsfive.jpg

Baronsnine.jpg

Great shots Jeff. I've been told I should add wakeboarding and it's variants to my website but the problem is, I can't get out to get photos myself and people haven't been reliable when it comes to submissions in the sports I already added by request.

cbay
I may run it through audo contrast adjustments in Photoshop or something to bring out more detail in the trees behind but overall, very well done shot... something that would make it to my site if I had taken it or if it were submitted.

Skunkboy. Thanks for comments, but i havent really got my head around the whole editing photo thing yet, just shooting at present but would love to start editing, i currently have Photoshop CS ( Version 8 ) So how would i run the "audo contrast" as you said? Any help from anyone would be appreciated greatly!!

I just tried it, i presume it was Auto Contrast you meant. I tried that and made hardly any difference. I then tried Auto Colour and lost all the natural colours within the photo. Any other ideas anyone?

Rather than use 'Auto Contrast' .... click; image, adjustment, brightness/contrast. You should then have a box with a slider so you can fine tune the contrast to see what looks good.

You could also create an adjustment layer to do this. On the layers pallet, click the new adjustment layer icon and choose brightness/contrast.

Or you could use levels (adjustment or adjustment layer) to really fine tune the colors and contrast.

You could even use curves to do it...but lets just start slowly :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back