ACTION SPORTS: bike, bmx, skating, football etc.

CLICK IMAGE FOR HIGH RES

Hey lostprophet you ever see a guy by the name of Josh Larson race dirt track over in your neck of the woods?

Evander said:
Hey lostprophet you ever see a guy by the name of Josh Larson race dirt track over in your neck of the woods?

Not yet but may do in the new season, if I do I'll post a few shots for you

2 nice shots from last weekend

large.jpg

large.jpg

Some from today. Not a big enough jump. I couldnt get a smooth 7 out today:x ... I was just playing around to see how the D50 would shoot in multi mode. Too bad I was a moron and wasnt paying attention to the shutter speed. These could have been better I think. (thank photobucket for the resize)
My brother (frontside 360)
brian2.jpg

Me (Method grab)
jono.jpg

I took these shots quite a few years ago. It was shot just after dawn on Lake Don Pedro, California. Thats my uncle on the ski. When he got the pictures he said had he known they would come out that well, he'd have dome something about the silly hat. hehe

I shot these with my Minolta X-370, but I havent a clue of the film used.

jimSki4.jpg

JimSki2.jpg

The title said something about Football..is rugby close enough?
Sorry they're not great quality, they're scanned.
rugby3.jpg

rugby1.jpg

rugby2.jpg

I have some skiing ones i'll try to put up later as well.

pbpic851254.jpg

A shot I took at a local race. This is Keegan Holmes, He Rides for the Santa Cruz junior Syndicate. Nice style, Nice light. What do you guys think?

It may just be me but I think that "Cycling" enthusiasts need a voice on this Forum. Whether it be X-country, BMX, Downhill, Cruisers whatever! I live in Beautiful British Columbia, arguably the mountain bike capital of the world, Home of the famous north shore. I've been shooting free riding ("Extreme Mountain biking") for a couple of years now, I'm just getting into DH racing.... If you've got some pics, post em up. If you're just looking, Make some comments! and as always Enjoy.

1)
Picture159A.jpg

Island Cup Race #1 (Duncan, BC) Rider: unknown

2)
IMG_6532A.jpg

Front Flip at Last light of the Day. Cumberland DJ's Rider: Sean Ferguson..

3)
BWStumperA.jpg

Moto whip. Cumberland BC. Rider: Sean Ferguson

They have "a voice": a theme thread on "Action Sports" was already there. I therefore merged your post with the existing thread, Johno. OK?
Have fun browsing though other members' action sports pics (as long as the links are still there and working).

ok heres a few of mine not brill but never mind

IMG_0189.jpg

IMG_0183.jpg

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0115.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0120.jpg

IMG_0078.jpg

please not the flames are not caused by fuel buring it is the combustion of the hydrogen in the atmosphere:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back