J JimmyAtlantis TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2006 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 #1 These are nice driving shoes.
Sw1tchFX TPF Noob! Joined May 3, 2006 Messages 7,499 Reaction score 478 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 16, 2007 #2 If you're going to do a profile shot, it needs to be parallel to the film plane. The shoe in this shot doesn't look like it's straight on. I like the shot though.
If you're going to do a profile shot, it needs to be parallel to the film plane. The shoe in this shot doesn't look like it's straight on. I like the shot though.
J JimmyAtlantis TPF Noob! Joined Jun 16, 2006 Messages 83 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Apr 17, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 You're right. Good eye. I think it's time to quit setting up shots like this one the floor too.