Beautiful shots. Only thing is, I find the over all yellow tint somehow distracts my eye from the kittens, as if they just blend into the soft amberness of the entire photo. (I know, amberness is not a real word, but it works...
It may be your white balance, or perhaps you wanted to create that "mood". I did a quick edit (as your tag says they're allowed) and found that by toning down the yellow saturation, things seemed to "separate" a little as the distinct colours came out.
I would post my edit, but as far as I can tell you need to be a paying member or need an image hosting account somewhere, and I am poor...I spent my last two cents in this thread *grin*.
Their evil inside, Don't be fooled by their little faces, They'll eat you in your sleep, and scratch your eyeballs out of your skull, all whilst puring.
Your title is certainly accurate. Huge 'awwwwww' factor with these. The first and last are my faves too. Are these kittens that you'll be able to take more pictures of? Getting a shot showing the eyes on both of them would be great. And I know that's easier said than done with squirming kittens.
Great composition, must have been a long day shooting those! I'd like to see the last shot with some retouching on those dark corners maybe... Seems to work anway though.