Adorama?

Naicidrac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone,
I have always ordered with BH and they will not work with me on my current issue so I have to go with Adorama. I wanted to know if Adorama is a reputable company like BH?

Thanks,

I've never ordered from them, but I would certainly recommend them based on all that I've heard about them.

I recently purchased a remote shutter release for my camera. Very quick shipment. I was highly satisfied.

Adorama did me good on my order... just check out on their shipping costs before paying. A couple of times, they wanted to charged me hellacious shipping costs for simple articles.

Awesome that was the fastest response yet! I now notice the Adorama icon up in the corner. I have always shopped at BH and I can save quite a bit of money. I know trust Sdorama and I just placed my order. Thanks for all the help. I actually got free shipping so who knows how long it will take. One thing I have noticed after talking with them a few times is that they work of commisoin and they are very pushy and try to upsell. I only buy video and photography stuff from reputable companies because I don't want that gray market stuff or the fly by night dealers who are gone when your lens breaks. Thanks again.

Just out of curiosity, what issue are you having with B&H?

They are my preferred place to shop for camera & stuff.

B&H look to be my choice for next place to pick up my next lens as well.

Adorama and B&H are both top notch

Yes... Adorama is reputable. A little too business/retail for my tastes (kinda feels like a car dealership) but definitely trust worthy. The experience is quite different from the low volume boutiques...

Had a bad experience with B&H which led me to Adorama. Shop/order/pay - it shows up. Prices are competitive and usually lower on shipping (check B&H anyway to make sure it isn't some slight of hand trick).

Only issue with Adorama was when I tried e-mailing C/S on some pretty exorbitant shipping prices a few weeks ago - still haven't heard back from them. Purchased elsewhere at same price for product, 1/4 of the shipping.

That all being said - and I have no source or other fact checking - was once told the owners of each organization were brothers or cousins or something.

Really? I looked last week and their prices were the same, but Adorama charged shipping, and B&H was no charge to ship. I am shopping around and doing my usual research on this lens before ordering, thats why I was curious. Thanks for the info!

Oh... apologies for taking it a little off topic, folks. :)

Most reactions

Back