Advice needed for a newbie!

Duckman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everyone! I travelled to Europe this august, and had an opportunity to use a Nikon FG that I dug out of the closet. I know nothing about photography before this, so please bear with me if my pictures hurt your eyes!

Everything was taken with a 35mm lens, no zoom, no tripod...the night shots were resting on a ledge of some sort...I'd really appreciate it if some connaisseurs could give some advice about the pics!

Here's the URL www.pbase.com/maurader/europe
Thanks!!

Duckman

Very nice pics. Are you sure you're a novice?
Exposures were good, focus was good.
My favorite was the 1st night shot (005).

Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

actually my eyes feel pretty decent after checking those out. most of those are interesting pics. the only thing that bothers me is on the night scenes it looks at first like you have stars in the shot but when I look closer some are strangely shaped which leads me to believe it's lint on your negatives or something (if you had these developed and printed at some 1hr photo place then its kinda out of your hands I guess). other than that though they are nice.

Hi guys,

Thank you for your kindest words! I will keep on working at it!

O those things are lint hehe...from the scanner bed actually....too lazy to clean it :p

Yah 005 is really cool...i took it standing in the middle of screeching cars, resting my camera on top of a traffic light because they are about 4 ft high on that street!

Can anyone give some criticisms? Please!? hehe

Most reactions

New Topics

Back