B Beauty TPF Noob! Joined Nov 28, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Location Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #1 How can I resize a digital photo (jpg) to the size... 600 x 600 pixels. I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could provide an answer for this please.
How can I resize a digital photo (jpg) to the size... 600 x 600 pixels. I would greatly appreciate it if somebody could provide an answer for this please.
TJ K No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 2,093 Reaction score 1 Location Sunny South Florida Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #2 Here
B boomersooner02000 TPF Noob! Joined Nov 24, 2009 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Tulsa, OK Nov 29, 2009 #3 Use photoshop
Markw No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 25, 2008 Messages 4,057 Reaction score 230 Location Baltimore Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #4 Use anything for that matter. Even Word would do it (eyeballing it). Mark
I Ilyon TPF Noob! Joined Nov 9, 2009 Messages 7 Reaction score 0 Location Republique of Belarus Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #5 hm... what is a problem here? For example, with ACDSee... there are a lot of this kind of programs. But sometimes it needs to resize with croping...
hm... what is a problem here? For example, with ACDSee... there are a lot of this kind of programs. But sometimes it needs to resize with croping...
Wolverinepwnes TPF Noob! Joined Oct 28, 2009 Messages 289 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Nov 29, 2009 #6 do you have photoshop