red_4900
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Jan 6, 2010
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Location
- Japan
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
I'm planning to get a D90 by the end of this month. Now I'm a bit lost on what lens to get for the D90.
Although I would do my photographing mostly for landscape, static object, there are also time when I feel like I need telephoto lens. I have around 400~500USD to spend on lens alone, although I have extra money to burn should I find it really worth the money. As of right now, these 2 lens attracts me the most :
Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Lens Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
Nikon AF-S 35mm F1.8G DX Lens Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
As you can see, I'm looking for a prime and a zoom lens.
The reason why I want a prime is because from what I read, its pictures is of greater quality than zoom lens (although I have yet to see picture proof on this). Because I would use the camera mostly on landscape photography, so I think I should get the best lens for what I do the most. If you think this isn't really what I need, your advice is mostly welcomed.
Now for the zoom lens. I think it's a bit of a waste that the lens cover from 18-200mm focal length, since the prime lens I'm looking for already covers the 50mm range. I'm looking for 70-200mm lens but to no avail. Any lens recommendation, anyone?
Although I would do my photographing mostly for landscape, static object, there are also time when I feel like I need telephoto lens. I have around 400~500USD to spend on lens alone, although I have extra money to burn should I find it really worth the money. As of right now, these 2 lens attracts me the most :
Sigma 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 DC OS HSM Lens Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
Nikon AF-S 35mm F1.8G DX Lens Review: 1. Introduction: Digital Photography Review
As you can see, I'm looking for a prime and a zoom lens.
The reason why I want a prime is because from what I read, its pictures is of greater quality than zoom lens (although I have yet to see picture proof on this). Because I would use the camera mostly on landscape photography, so I think I should get the best lens for what I do the most. If you think this isn't really what I need, your advice is mostly welcomed.
Now for the zoom lens. I think it's a bit of a waste that the lens cover from 18-200mm focal length, since the prime lens I'm looking for already covers the 50mm range. I'm looking for 70-200mm lens but to no avail. Any lens recommendation, anyone?