Aerial Photography?

weddingphotoguy416

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
anybody doing this or just recently started and if so hows the market is it competitive? Hard to get into or do you receive a lot of requests for this? Should it be something I should focus more on?

I have one, more of a toy but its fun lol.

Market wise its pretty saturated here in New Zealand. If you want to use it for Real Estate its pretty good for marketing. But hard to get into, agents are generally very loyal to who they use.

thanks for the info ya its true..building your brand and list of clients doesn't happen overnight. Its a constant grind that we are all living with. But ya the drone stuff is too cool.

There are some of the best Aerial Photographers who can help businesses grow by capturing their products, for taking wedding photos and other purposes. Singapore Aerial Photography basically a drone that captures an area in the camera so that a wider outcome can be provided. Such kind of photography is best for advertising various businesses and the real-estate business is one of them.

I don't do any drone photo/video but my business partner does. Not very competitive in our area because very few people have their commercial certification to operate drones.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back