What's new

AF-D 80-200 2.8

412 Burgh

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 18, 2011
Messages
1,414
Reaction score
192
Location
Pittsburgh
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Asking: $900 + 3% paypall

Now Asking $800 +3% paypal

NOW Asking $750

Location: Pittsburgh, Pa (local buyers are welcome to meet up with me and check it out before buying)


No scratches, no blemishes, no dust, lens filter since day one. I took it off for the photo! Let me know if you're interested. Feel free to pm me or email me at info@zacharydiberadin.me

Bought brand spanking new from BH last May.

If you guys need me to put my username, contact, and all that stuff in the picture. I can do that for you lovely members of TPF!

Check out the pics on my blog!

Password is: lens

AF-D Nikkor 80-200 1:2.8 | Zachary DiBeradin




ZMD_5432 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr


ZMD_5433 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr


ZMD_5436 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr


ZMD_5437 by ZDiBeradin, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Going on FM tonight.
 
Last edited:
Lovely Wednesday evening.
 
umm I guess?
 
Lowered to $800
 
$750?
 
damn if only I could afford this...
 
$700!
 
Sold it locally on CL for $775!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom