After a few tips and pointers I:

iHTCHBK

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Attempted to do more of a serious style photo.I cropped,desaturated and blurred the background.This is me being serious possibly one of my better photo's too bad it was of myself!.hahahaha I got alot of info today that really helped me out so I figured why not share what I learned with everyone.

Thanks to those of you who helped out today. :thumbup:

00122.jpg

Camera used is a Canon powershot sd1000.Camera I am holding is my old Nikon N65 SLR.

I think your composition on this one is much better. Your exposure is great and the focus is great. The background on this one in my opinion is very busy. This might work better with a plain color wall. JMO

I think your composition on this one is much better. Your exposure is great and the focus is great. The background on this one in my opinion is very busy. This might work better with a plain color wall. JMO

Yea well I only had a few more photo's left to use.I wasn't just posing or anything I was actually taking a picture of the canon while it got me.The wall is busy well that's my room again it just seems to me what can you do ? sometimes pictures are going to have more than a plane wall.

I understand when there is alot of noise in the background but sometimes it seems like it should be fine.Like if a car is going down the road in your photograph what will you do w/all the signs,tree's,powerlines,potholes,people,buildings?.I appreciate the comment and pointers very much thanks for the help.but I just get confused when one picture is too busy the next is plan then the next is busy ahhahaaa.

:lmao:

i loved my n65.
ahhhh the memories.

i agree...good camera for sure...i got mine in '99 and it still works like new. it was my main camera before i folded and went DSLR.

i agree...good camera for sure...i got mine in '99 and it still works like new. it was my main camera before i folded and went DSLR.

Im looking to fold myself haha.I'll never get rid of it though it is amazing for what it is!.
:thumbup:

Most reactions

Back