What's new

After a hard days work... this is for you woodsac

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
Always wanted to shoot something like this...

after drilling all day long....

IMG_6479.jpg
 
Ok...why isn't this in the DS gallery?!

This is awesome :thumbup: The blood could be a little darker, but the splatters are cool. Did you use a remote light next to you? The green tint adds a feel of darkness.

Good job on this one. Hope to see more :mrgreen:
 
I just wanted to add how honored I am to have a post dedicated to me.

Even if it is of death and destruction :lol:

The lighting really makes this one!
 
thanks !!

I just fxed the blood... darker.. I took a lot of yellow out of the shot earlier and I think that changed the reds contrast, so now its back to blood color !!!

setup was interesting,

i used inflatable opague rubber balls with lights on the other side of them, you know the ones you use for yoga !
the light next to me was a 3 cell maglight with like 80lb paper in front of it.

I had to duck under the lens, half press the cable release for exposure, and then press fully and run into the tub and sit and pose before 10 seconds... took like 15 tries... lol I got ketchup everywhere...
 
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blood looks way better :)
Too funny...I can't tell you how many times I've had to press the shutter and run back to get in place :biggrin:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom