After the Nikon D3, what's next?

You have got some unresolved issues, my man...

Ha, it was seriously a joke. Like, I'm okay with the fact that's she's far away and could be banging eight guys a night, because I trust her. And if she is, damn, I guess I'll be buying the camera so I can take 9fps of me crying :p

But seriously, I was joking, I'd totally be crushed if she was cheating on me, totally. It'd suck.

Right, back to the D3...
So, anyways, how awesome is it? Anyone other than jsteudle have one?

Ha, it was seriously a joke. Like, I'm okay with the fact that's she's far away and could be banging eight guys a night, because I trust her. And if she is, damn, I guess I'll be buying the camera so I can take 9fps of me crying :p

But seriously, I was joking, I'd totally be crushed if she was cheating on me, totally. It'd suck.

Right, back to the D3...
So, anyways, how awesome is it? Anyone other than jsteudle have one?

I figured..but I thought I'd make it awkward lol. Glad you can trust her.

Anyways...the D3 looks awesome...but I'm still more impressed with the 1Ds Mk III...lol

I figured..but I thought I'd make it awkward lol. Glad you can trust her.

Anyways...the D3 looks awesome...but I'm still more impressed with the 1Ds Mk III...lol

Canon? BOO!!! Just kidding, well, kind of. I mean, I got into Nikon because that's what my older brother shoots. If he was a Canon guy, I'd have a Canon camera. Just the way it went. :]

Have they un-recalled the Mk3s or is canon still trying to see where they went wrong?

(no offense, I really haven't heard)

I read on engadget that Canon has released a firmware update or something, and some things are fixed, but I guess there are still some big issues.

Most reactions

Back