After The Rain

kwjones

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
DSC00020.jpg

My wife's favorite picture of her favorite flowers.

Kevin

I wonder, could you post another version of this in Black and White, i think it may look nice like that.
Just a suggestion.:p

Wow.. I like the picture. What program are you using to optimize for the web? It looks like it was resized and that the original was a little less pixilated than the one I see here.

karissa said:
Wow.. I like the picture. What program are you using to optimize for the web? It looks like it was resized and that the original was a little less pixilated than the one I see here.
I agree. Wow. And I'd like to know how you optimized it as well. It looks really great. Even on my crappy monitor. (I'm getting a new one on friday!)

Daniel

Let's see....the original is 1024x768 351KB.

This is my usual format size when taking pictures unless it's something for my wife. She doesn't like big pictures so I take them at 800x600 for her.(unless she wants to use is as a desktop wallpaper)

Photobucket must have resized it when I uploaded it. When I get home I'll have to see about resizing it on the PC then uploading it again.

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm looking at it again thinking it looks kind of dark. It must have been dark since it had just rained but maybe a little more saturation or something to liven the picture up a bit?

Artemis said:
Could you please send a version in black and white...wanna see how it turns out! :D

That could be cool also. You might have to bump the contrast up while you are at it.

YES I HAVE AN ALLY...MUUHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAUUAAHHAHAHAA *cough* *ahem* sorry about that, but please, hmm....now that we talking how do you make a picture B and W

huh? what? where? who? you know something dont you...what do you know? WHAT DO YOU KNOW:p

sos guess im happy i actually got to go out and see my mates for a bit :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back