After two months with my first camera...

I'll be the first to say this...
There's too many images to critique. Pick one and embed it in your message.
You'll get more feedback if people don't have to click on links and look at a dozen or two pictures.

Now that that's out of the way.
I like your light pictures alot. They're very creative and have great color. So do your sunsets.
I think my favorite is the flower one.

As for critiqueing, that'd be alot easier if we looked at each picture individually.

I agree, too many to comment individually!

Also I cannot open the larger versions when I click on them.

The IceHockeyImages look all like with a colour cast .. white balance gone mad?

Okay, sorry if there's too many (I sort of jumped the gun on it). I'll just add a new thread each day with a few different shots. And yeah, I know that the hockey ones are pretty messed up. Thanks for the replies.

IMO, you should pick a single shot that typifies an issue or problem. That way people will concentrate on that photo and you will get a variety of input.
Also, don't link to the picture off-site, use a site that allows hot-linking so that the picture will actually show up here and post a picture that is close to the pixel limits (800 on a side) so that the detail and focus can actually be seen.

Just wanted to let you know that I am a Maine hockey fan, too. I'm listening to the Maine/UMass game right now. If they don't win tonight, I'm afraid that their season's over. Go Black Bears!

I've never been able to get a descent shot in the Alfond either. The lighting is terrible!

Just wanted to let you know that I am a Maine hockey fan, too. I'm listening to the Maine/UMass game right now. If they don't win tonight, I'm afraid that their season's over. Go Black Bears!

I've never been able to get a descent shot in the Alfond either. The lighting is terrible!

Yeah, it's tough to get a good shot in there. Really, really tough.

And by the way, consider the season over. Dave Wilson is ridiculous lately.

This thread is probably gonna be moved.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back