Aftermath

woodsac

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.around395.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A little bird told me that I should stop by and post some work here in the DS. So...after posting the first image in this gallery almost 8 months ago...and then not posting for almost 6 more...I hope I'm still welcomed here :blushing:

I've looked through several pages over the last couple of weeks. Lots of new faces and some terriffic additions to the DS!

69561171-L.jpg

The "genuine Woodsacs" are coming back :boogie: !!! (I hope)

Well, this one is severely haunting and my skin begins to itch and feel horrible at the sight, but I guess that is what is supposed to happen ... only is my "itch" no one of horror but one of discomfort ;). Maybe because I am not seeing this for the first time!?!?!

Awsome! Good to see the king of the Dark Side posting again :) You look like you've been caught doing something you shouldn't have, something seriously wrong by the looks of it! :thumbup: :fangs:

man am i stoked... welcome back woody.... its great to see your work here again... :D

Just in time for halloween too.... and this is one of those images that chills the spine!..... awesome work.... love this shot... wooot!!

Thanks for the welcome back gang :)

Corinna, you're right...you've probably already seen this one somewhere else. A few folks here have already seen all of my current DS stuff. But most haven't, so I'll post it up for Halloween.

woodsac said:
Thanks for the welcome back gang :)

Corinna, you're right...you've probably already seen this one somewhere else. A few folks here have already seen all of my current DS stuff. But most haven't, so I'll post it up for Halloween.
Well, hey there, stranger!!! I'm so happy to see you here again. :hug::

Okay, maybe not so much the creepy image - although it is PERFECT for this time of year - as well as this forum! :lol: Very well done!

Classic Woody! :D

terri said:
Well, hey there, stranger!!! I'm so happy to see you here again. :hug::

Okay, maybe not so much the creepy image - although it is PERFECT for this time of year - as well as this forum! :lol: Very well done!

Classic Woody! :D
terri...i sure missed you...can i say that out loud :blushing:
thanks for the welcome back!

Don't venture into the darkside often, but i'm gonna a bit more now. Truly brilliant shot.

Don't think i've seen any of your work before, sounds like you have a great reputation though.

Oh man.... Woodys home. Good to see this one man. When are we gonna make that movie.

woodsac said:
terri...i sure missed you...can i say that out loud :blushing:
thanks for the welcome back!
:lol: Of course you can! Stick around, why don't you? ;)

Chiller, if you and Woody ever get to movie making.... :pale: Well, it would no doubt be brilliant, but I don't think I could ever watch it! :lol:

Thanks MG. I haven't posted anything in several months. But I think I've got shots floating around in just about all the photo galleries. But this is my true home :thumbsup:

Corry...I'm sure someone will gladly hold you tight tonight :hugs:

Soon Chiller...soon! Well, Terri...you don't have to watch the movie...but you'll have to come to 'Carl & Jake's Freakshow' :lol:

woodsac said:
Thanks MG. I haven't posted anything in several months. But I think I've got shots floating around in just about all the photo galleries. But this is my true home :thumbsup:

Corry...I'm sure someone will gladly hold you tight tonight :hugs:

Soon Chiller...soon! Well, Terri...you don't have to watch the movie...but you'll have to come to 'Carl & Jake's Freakshow' :lol:

Aaawww! Thanks, but....sadly (maybe not SADLY)...I'm single now...I'll have to settle up for snuggling up to my furbabies. :p

awesomely freaky shot woods! you are a master at this ds stuff. i've been missing your desert stuff too... glad to see you back! :thumbup:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back