M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2006 #1 I can't even begin to explain why I took this.
L LilmaK TPF Noob! Joined Mar 23, 2006 Messages 48 Reaction score 1 Dec 22, 2006 #2 You're a true photographer. I stopped making apologies for photos regardless of how abstract or freaky. Each one is unique and special in its own way. Who knows this could lead to a million dollar shot some day... Keep on keeping on. After The Fattening Holidays
You're a true photographer. I stopped making apologies for photos regardless of how abstract or freaky. Each one is unique and special in its own way. Who knows this could lead to a million dollar shot some day... Keep on keeping on. After The Fattening Holidays
M Michaelaw TPF Noob! Joined Dec 12, 2006 Messages 784 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Dec 22, 2006 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'd be happy if it were worth one tenth of that and I got paid before the christmas bills roll in. :thumbup:
I'd be happy if it were worth one tenth of that and I got paid before the christmas bills roll in. :thumbup: