What's new

Airport shots

Markus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Cromwell, CT
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi, here are a few shots I took last Sunday from a hill across the road from the end of the runway at Bradley International Airport in Windsor Locks CT.
C&C please.

DSC_3420copy.jpg


DSC_3345copy.jpg


DSC_3395copy.jpg


DSC_3401copy.jpg


DSC_3373copy.jpg
 
The "edit reason" makes me smile :)

But I never noticed the thread was first posted without photos ;)

Now I like what I see. Not so much the first, but the other four.

My favourite is the third, I think. That one's the most colourful, and the plane's paint also goes nicely with "your chosen colour scheme" ;)

The fourth shows that it is only a small airport but they land nicely "big" (medium sized) aircraft there, too!
 
Thats funny, looking at my edit time and your post time. We almost did it again.:D
Thanks for the comments. Appreciated.
 
Nice shots - especially number 3!

David
 
Hi, Thank You DragonHeart and DPW2007 for the comments. You both liked #3 best and so did LaFoto I guess it's unanimous then. So Far any way.
Thanks again.
 
Very nice, I like number 3 the best. Have you thought of cropping out the fence? I'm not sure if that would work but just an idea. I'm from CT too and I been in and out of that airport quite a few time. And let me tell you, I have no idea where you're standing =)
 
Hi Shumbionbike, Yes I think it might look better with the fence cropped out.
If you get on the Bradley field extender from I-91 and get off at the route 20 exit there is an observation area on the right hand side where people park to watch the planes take off and land. I am in the field on the other side of route 20 directly across from that parking lot.
 
Thanks Thorhammer, appreciate it.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom