What's new

Alabama Waterfall

xxjordanexx

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 16, 2010
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Location
alabama
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I wish I could have taken the picture without the branches in the way, but other than that I want some feedback. Thanks & Happy Holidays to all!!!


Alabama Waterfall by xxjordanexx, on Flickr
 
What you despise is what is the spice of this image; the overhanging branches makes this image more lively and lovely

Good one

Regards :D
 
Thanks, I never really looked at the picture that way, but now that you said something it really does. :)
 
Nice picture :thumbup:, a tad overexposed ( maybe my monitor ).
 
What you despise is what is the spice of this image; the overhanging branches makes this image more lively and lovely

Good one

Regards :D

Yeah...what he said. The overhanging branches give us a size cue...overhanging branches in the foreground, why they are almost a landscape cliche.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom