cary TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #1 Here are recent pics I took in Albuquerque, NM. Besides the distracting foreground (basketball hoops, light poles, etc.) What do you think? 1. 2.
Here are recent pics I took in Albuquerque, NM. Besides the distracting foreground (basketball hoops, light poles, etc.) What do you think? 1. 2.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #2 That rainbow is so pretty. What is that in #2 ?
cary TPF Noob! Joined Jul 28, 2008 Messages 50 Reaction score 0 Location AZ Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 #2 is about 20 min. apart from #1. I just thought it was cool because rain was coming down this cloud with the sun shining on it.
#2 is about 20 min. apart from #1. I just thought it was cool because rain was coming down this cloud with the sun shining on it.
Hawaii Five-O My alter-egos have been banned. :( Now I must be Joined Jun 2, 2008 Messages 1,099 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #4 Great shots, I really like both of em!
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 28, 2008 #5 cary said: #2 is about 20 min. apart from #1. I just thought it was cool because rain was coming down this cloud with the sun shining on it. Click to expand... Oh It looks like a sand storm is about to start.
cary said: #2 is about 20 min. apart from #1. I just thought it was cool because rain was coming down this cloud with the sun shining on it. Click to expand... Oh It looks like a sand storm is about to start.