Alexandra's turned the odometer!

Antarctican

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey, aren't they supposed to throw you a party or something? Way to go on the 2K. Love the pics you post, and your verbal sparring with the lads.

wow, wait, how did i miss this thread?
oh, well thx guys!
I've been sick all day, so it's awesome to see you remember me! :D

Actually, looking at all the new people in the "welcomes and introductions", i happen to think that i made it to 2k and i haven't even introduced myself here... I suppose it's too late now, so i'm not gonna tell you that i've been playing saxophone for 3 years and that i have a tattoo... cause neither of this is true :er:
You guys already know me better than some of the people i see every day...

Thank you guys for being so wonderful!
thx Antarctian for pointing it all out :D
and thx Fate for staying awake to wait for my 2k :hugs:

once again, gang, Let's :cheers:

Well. 2014 posts by the time I finally detect this ... too much happens at night --- MY night, that is. All the same:

happy2000.jpg

Corinna, I love that pig!
Btw, i was wondering: do you germans still celebrate octoberfest or something like that? just sounds like a lot of fun... :D

Not up here in the north, we don't.
Folks down south, Bavaria, they do.

it's funny cause a lot of people think that bavaria is somewhere in brazil just because "a marca bavaria" is a brazilian beer...
anyways, i always wanted to see the octoberfest... I hope i'll get there someday when i speak german properly. (right now, the only thing i ca say is "schtink schtieffel" and i don't even know if i spell it correctly.) when my parents were my age, in the soviet union they had to learn german as second language, but my father always having been a rebel i don't think he'll tech me the nice polite expressions :D
but still, some day, when i'll be able to aling 2 sentences in german, i'll go to the octoberfest :cheers:

Most reactions

Back