What's new

Alien Winter Wonderland

TheReal7

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 14, 2009
Messages
24
Reaction score
0
Location
In The Woods, MB
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On Saturday I headed out to The Whiteshell area in Manitoba, Canada for another photo exploration. After a few failed attempts at finding a good location for photos I decided to return to a familiar spot. We just finished a really cold stretch of weather and since it had been much warmer the last few days I was thinking it might be worth checking out. Well it sure was. I think this is a great example of the beauty that mother nature can produce!


(larger view linked below image)


1
4198381475_ebc65bb884.jpg

Larger view on black

2
4198736663_48ec556fa4.jpg

Larger view on black

3
4199651064_e22ba3dc48.jpg

Larger view on black

4
4200969302_cc2c03b952.jpg

Larger view on black

5
4201531164_c72e650bb6.jpg

Larger view on black

6
4202739568_a53c7ca518.jpg

Larger view on black

7
4204283272_76381da206.jpg

Larger view on black

8
4209165230_465bbc5584.jpg

Larger view on black


Enjoy!

:cool:
 
Last edited:
Wow. Very nice work.
 
very abstract, i like it. Could see these being displayed on a wall :)
 
#6 & #7 look freakkky

nice! :thumbsup:
 
I like numbers 1 and 7. But I HATE the cold snow! Sweet shots!
 
Those shots are sweet. I love them! How high off the ground was the camera for most of the shots?
 
These are stunning! I love the last shot the most!
Would like to know the same thing RockDawg ^_^
 
these look awesome nice work!
 
6 & 7 are my favs.
Nicely done indeed!!:sexywink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom