align sigs to bottom

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
Any chance of editing the forum so that sigs sit at the bottom of the post table? So instead of having it right under the text of the post and then having a big blank space under the sig you'd have the sig at the bottom of the post and blank space between the text and the sig. If that makes sense. Just seems tidier.

So this
a8cf4f37.gif

becomes this
e3cac02d.gif

Sorry for using you Vixenta.

I think it's a good idea. Never bothered me before, until *someone* who apparently had too much time on his hands turned my queenly title into this enormous pink thing. :puke-rig: Now there's all this extra space in my posts. :x

Well, at least you haven't got anything interesting in your siggy to worry about. :mrgreen:

ferny said:
Well, at least you haven't got anything interesting in your siggy to worry about. :mrgreen:
Someone's cruisin' for a bruisin'.... :playball:
:lol:

With invision and phpbb you could play with the showthread.php (or whatever) code and mess about with tables and whatnot. It was easy but was sometimes a case of trial and error. I've no idea how vbb works. I'd guess along the same lines but I've never seen the workings of them.

Chase said:
Although I'm sure there is a way to do it, I'm far too lazy to work on it right now. :lol:

I'll try to keep the idea in mind though!
It's hard to get annoyed with a man who so freely admits he's just too lazy to be bothered with stuff. :lmao:

Most reactions

Back