Alison/Hobbes28

:lol: We have our computers sitting side by side so we can edit pictures together. Once I clean off my desk, I may take a picture of it. We're nerds. :biggrin:

How come you don't do it like most other people?

My wife & I fight for the PC! I pull her hair & she punches me in the nuts! :lol: (Actually I wait until she's not looking & jump in the chair! :lol: )

hehe, good call! :lol: That's pretty neat, do you have like Solitaire races and stuff? :lol:

Heehee, so you both looked at "my" thread ;)?
Trying to decipher the German of the text?
Hobbes was quite right about the 50 medals that the 14 swimmers from Sabine's team managed to win themselves on last weekend's swim meet :D.
We have stopped fighting over our computers.
Meanwhile we have four in the house.
All up and running.
And a fifth, my husband's work laptop, that "only" connects with his company network.
My husband and I can be in this very room and chat via AIM (but only for fun and only for short, for he types only about half as fast as I do). :mrgreen:
The world is FULL OF nerds :biggrin:

I can see her screen from here and I still send her IM messages. :oops:

You got me on the reading of the paper... I used to read Die Welt on all my flights over the pond and I've been out of practice lately. I guess I should be checking out some of the german sites. We did watch "Mostly Martha" the other day in German and it was like being back again. :biggrin:

Ooops, I don't even know that film... :oops:

CAN you actually read the letters?
I don't think that is possible.
Newpaper must be scanned at a very low resolution, but what with uploading it and all... you can't REALLY read it, can you?

LaFoto said:
Ooops, I don't even know that film... :oops:

CAN you actually read the letters?
I don't think that is possible.
Newpaper must be scanned at a very low resolution, but what with uploading it and all... you can't REALLY read it, can you?

The letters look a little rough but they are clear enough to read.

Scott WRG Editor said:
Dude, I've met both of you guys,
Let us see the pics from the meetup, guys! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back