All of My Photos from New Camera

TM22

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I bought my Canon EOS Rebel XS 2 weeks ago and here are my favourite photos I've taken with it. Please be honest and give me some constructive criticism. Thanks. :)

Me_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.jpg

Calamity_v2_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.png

Calamity_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.png

Edited in Photoshop CS3.
Rooftop_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.png

3774015781_fd67f1c34f_b.jpg

I discovered an abandoned house with all of this stuff left in there, and I thought it had so much potential.
3760803248_bc8031dfa9_b.jpg

I was ontop of a rock overlooking a raging river with a massve bridge overhead. My friend took the picture and I edited it in PS CS3 with the tagline I live by.
Y_O_L_O_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.png

Pan was put together in PS CS3 with 6 different photos. Was on a hiking trip when I thought that this was a perfect spot for a Pan.
Calm_Stream_by_TeeEmTwentyTwo.png

Last edited:
Let me tell you some secrets about this forum. You will not get a good responce by posting all these pictures.

1. post only 2 or 3 pictures

2. Post info about the picture. Shutter Speed, Aperture, any photoediting you did.

3. Talk about what you were trying to do or what the subject is.

But with 6 or 7 people will just over look your thread!

Let me tell you some secrets about this forum. You will not get a good responce by posting all these pictures.

1. post only 2 or 3 pictures

2. Post info about the picture. Shutter Speed, Aperture, any photoediting you did.

3. Talk about what you were trying to do or what the subject is.

But with 6 or 7 people will just over look your thread!

Oh, okay. I'll take that into future reference.

i LOVE that orange one of yourself. the pose and the colors are perfect. and i like that yo ucan't see many details, but it's not a total silhouette. awesome.

2 and 3 were kinda pointless to put on. It looks like something you did by accident (maybe you did). Choose ones you think are your best work. I like the pano though. I love the outdoors.

I almost bypassed your thread because your title said, "All of My Photos..."

This is a very strong image. Not everyone will enjoy the extreme processing, but it works well in this case. It's composed very well. Your choice to make it a high contrast image works nicely, and goes well with the hot orange hue. That there is texture in the roof is a nice touch, and adds depth to the image, that would have been lost without it.

I almost bypassed your thread because your title said, "All of My Photos..."

This is a very strong image. Not everyone will enjoy the extreme processing, but it works well in this case. It's composed very well. Your choice to make it a high contrast image works nicely, and goes well with the hot orange hue. That there is texture in the roof is a nice touch, and adds depth to the image, that would have been lost without it.

Same here. I clicked on your thread anyway and almost close it right back when I saw the top half of you first one: who wants to see who knows how many snapshots? But I'm a sucker...

Most of your photos are snapshots so next time you post, just put 3-4 of them up.

Now, this photo is absolutely beautiful to me also. Unfortunately, it seems to be an accident. My photo didn't work so I'll PS it to death and see if anything good comes out. Some people here do the same kind of thing and turn their photos to B&W because they were bad in color :(

Well, it will work once in a while, as it did for you here, but most of the time it still is a bad photo. It is always a good idea to learn the rules before you break them.

Yes, this one works great but do you have any idea why?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back