T Tangmu TPF Noob! Joined Jul 7, 2013 Messages 17 Reaction score 1 Location Virginia Jul 7, 2013 #1 Hello, I'm new to photography, only began to take pictures seriously a few months ago. Yesterday after taking this picture at Mason Neck Park by the Potomac, I thought I had to share it:
Hello, I'm new to photography, only began to take pictures seriously a few months ago. Yesterday after taking this picture at Mason Neck Park by the Potomac, I thought I had to share it:
MitchStrp No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Dec 28, 2012 Messages 302 Reaction score 46 Location Kansas City Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 #2 thats a log . . .
Tailgunner No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 2, 2013 Messages 1,850 Reaction score 280 Location Dallas TX Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 #3 Haha...nice.
DarkShadow Birdographer Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 8,796 Reaction score 4,892 Location Connecticut Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 #4 It's a log gator, they are very rare.
snowbear122 54 Fuzzy wuzzy Nanuq Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 9, 2006 Messages 23,948 Reaction score 16,270 Location Somewhere in Maine Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jul 7, 2013 Moderator 🛠️ #5 Neat shot - try to straighten the water out a bit. We had a real one a number of years ago, near Fort Washington (just below DC) - six footer.
Neat shot - try to straighten the water out a bit. We had a real one a number of years ago, near Fort Washington (just below DC) - six footer.