Almost famous...TPF!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just noticed that the forum member number is quickly approaching the 5000 mark. I think this an awesome triumph for the Chase-miester and all of the hard working mods and admin who bleed for this place! I'm sure I've heard him say he never thought this place would grow like it has but WOW. Kudos on the approaching milestone and I wish for many thousands more members for you freaks to toy with. Thanks guys!

Hahaha! 5,000 people pathetic enough to join a forum and chat about randomness! I laugh at you all!

Eep, I'm one of them aren't I? :oops:

wow 5000 members?!?! Where they are??! haha honestly I find maybe 60 active users :) but 5000 is an amazing amount! :D:D congrats Chase and thanks to all mods and admins

I was thinking...why dont all of us active members write to a photography magazine about this forum...who knows? one may get through and they could do a review!

Artemis said:
I was thinking...why dont all of us active members write to a photography magazine about this forum...who knows? one may get through and they could do a review!

Good idea. I would do it...however......I'm a poor writer. We need to gather the writting talent in the forum and send out letters to the magazines in their countries (seeing as Canada has it's photo magazines as well as selling American, etcetcetcetcetc.)

Congratst to Chase and the success of the forum!!

cake_balloon.jpg

id be more than happy to write something.

honors english baby, yeaaaaaaaaahhh...

md

Yeh, lets give it a go, if we try and mainly concentrate on one magazine for each country...then maybe...:D

5,000 members! I noticed that we were getting close to the mark the other day. :thumbup: Any day now...

Congrats to you, Chase! :cheer:

Although you all are very kind, all I did was make a web site that people could visit. The only thing that sets this site apart from the others is the people who choose to spend their time here, and what an amazing group we have!

Chase said:
The only thing that sets this site apart from the others is the people who choose to spend their time here, and what an amazing group we have!

meh, i'm ok :p :D

Arty, that goes without saying.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back