What's new

almost there.....

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
8,708
Reaction score
1,312
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.

out with my daughter the other day. Notice if im taking the pic im even further down the hill :confused:
 
Last edited:
Nice. Looks like someone had a one-wheel-peeler on the side of the road there
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Nice. Looks like someone had a one-wheel-peeler on the side of the road there
almost fitting isn't it. that is part of why I took the shot. we had already been out near a hour. I was suddenly jealous of people with cars when we came to that hill. I saw her walking by that burnout and thought "i wouldn't mind just putting a pedal down right now"
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom