Along the C&D

Very nice. Simplistic in form with a strong subject, that's been rendered perfectly. My only criticism is the negative space on the tail side is greater than that on the beak side, an easy fix if so inclined.

Nice image. Agree with @smoke665 on the fine tune crop. Fair amount of CA, purple fringing which I get from time to time with some older glass and have no idea how to remove it.

Nice image. Agree with @smoke665 on the fine tune crop. Fair amount of CA, purple fringing which I get from time to time with some older glass and have no idea how to remove it.

I missed that looking at it on phone, I suspect it would be more objectionable as the resolution increases. It's a relatively easy fix if you have LR. How to Remove Color Fringing in Lightroom
I believe that most camera manufacturer supplied software can perform it as well.

I appreciate it. The exposure was really brought up in post, probably too much, and even at 360mm, I cropped it like crazy. I‘ll revisit the editing.

i like this version. but it changes drastically on click through. the light tones are nicely done.

i hope you didn't take the dirt road under the 896 bridge on the south side of the canal. it's where the local male prostitutes take their johns. bodies have been known to show up in that area, too.

The original was reset and republished. I guess those changed don’t refresh here. It is a work in progress.

I do love to see a Heron, I photograph them all the time:)

Yours seems to have some colour fringing- an easy fix in Photoshop

Les :)

Since your profile says it's okay to edit I thought it easier to show you that with a couple of simple edits you can change the image to your liking.
This is literally 30sec worth of editing. Probably wouldn't be where I ended up but it's a start.

The Image and settings used in Lightroom.
GBH.jpg
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.55.03 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-28 at 12.55.11 PM.png

Thanks, I appreciate it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back