theraven

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.ravenphotography.co.uk
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys,

Did a shoot for a friend for her hair dressing business, some for art for the walls, some for advertising. Only a couple of the people that came for the shoot had ever modelled before, so I am very pleased with the images, as are the models and the hair dressers! Here are a few, the rest are on my website at Alter-Nation Hair - Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin

Alter-Nation Hair by Raven Photography by Jenna Goodwin, on Flickr

Nice images Jenna - I think all of these would have benefited (given the stated purpose) from more light on the hair.

Nice images Jenna - I think all of these would have benefited (given the stated purpose) from more light on the hair.

I completely agree, never really worked with a black background like this before, I need to invest in another flash for behind!!

+1 on the hair light. These seem a bit cool (wb) to me.

I like #3 the most

#5 (the one with the two dudes about to make out) is my favorite.
#1 is probably the strongest of the set from a technical standpoint, hairlights lacking aside.

There really needs to be more focus on the hair. Not really feeling your choice of black for the background either. Black background just absorbs light and makes things muddled. White seamless would have been much cleaner. Plus with white background you dont need as much lighting since you can bounce and light things much easier.

Most reactions

Back